Montag, 11. August 2008

Get inspi(RED) by (RED)


(RED) raises money for The Global Fund by collaborating with the world's famous brands to support women and children affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa. Created by Bono and Bobby Shriver, (RED) and brands such as Motorola, American Express, GAP, Emporio Armani, Converse, Apple, Hallmark, Dell and Windows Vista have produced (PRODUCT)RED branded products to direct up to 50 % of their gross profits to The Global Fund. 

I think this is an amazing commitment and hopefully many more companies will team up with (RED) to fight against AIDS in Africa. About 4,400 people die every day of AIDS in Africa, a preventable, treatable disease. 

My friend Nicoletta advices me of (RED) by wearing a GAP (PRODUCT)RED T-shirt. So probably next time when you go into a store, you will find RED products and you will be one of them who help fighting AIDS. "Think (RED) and give back"!

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is great; I hadn't heard about it. I wonder if we could have a "RED" blog day, where everyone's blogs posts were in red to bring awareness to it?

Claudia hat gesagt…

That's a great idea, Becky! I haven't thought about that. It would increase awareness for sure! I think a good day for the "RED" blog day would be the World AIDS Day on december, 1st. What do you think?